I love to photograph things I think are beautiful, but that won’t be easily or automatically defined. I’m not sure if this makes them “abstract” or not. (key to numbers at bottom)
- My son’s stunning custom-made guitar
- Mosquito netting above my sister’s bed
- What you see when you look up from my sister’s living room
- A weird shadow on neighbor’s garage door (which used to be my barn)
- Two accidental shots while trying to capture the full moon rising (I heard Creedence just then!)
- Two shots of the same water glass, from different perspectives
- Sand Painting, one of my favorite forms of art from Nature
- But wait, I like these three of Fire Painting also..man PLUS Nature?
- Piles of some kind of glass on the edge of the road…at first I thought from an accident but the glass was all melted into solid form???