Photos and humor…both can shift my whole mood, can change a whole day!!
This one’s been around but it still cracks me up when I read it! My current favorites are #3, #5, and #12! Enjoy!
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house & told my cat. We laughed a lot.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home!
8. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
9. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
10. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.
11. Appropriate analogy. “The curve is flattening so we can start lifting restrictions now” is like saying “The parachute has slowed our rate of descent, so we can take it off now.”
12. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask & asking for money.
13. The spread of COVID-19 is based on 2 things:
1. How dense the population is.
2. How dense the population is
And here’s another chuckle!
Have faith in Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Pfizer patented Viagra. If a company can raise the dead it can certainly save the living.
just seconds later…
I can’t decide whether I prefer sunrise or sunset, but in the winter, both can be a spectacular show to watch!!